Terms & Conditions
Edgeley Park Events and the hosts of this site accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading or defamatory statements.
Whilst we hope you find the contents of this website interesting and informative, the contents are for general information only. We believe the contents to be true and accurate as at the date of writing but can give no assurances or warranty regarding the accuracy, currency or applicability of any of the contents in relation to specific situations and particular circumstances. As such, the contents should not be relied upon and professional advice should be taken in specific cases. In addition, none of the content of this website will form any part of any contract between us or constitutes an offer by us. Specific disclaimers may apply in addition to certain content or parts of the site.
The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by Edgeley Park Events or used under licence from third party copyright owners. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Full Copyright Notice. The Full Copyright Notice forms part of these terms and conditions. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided to give further information and are not intended to signify that Edgeley Park Events endorses any such website and/or content. Edgeley Park Events accepts no responsibility for the content of the linked website. Users must take their own precautions to ensure what is selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive or malicious nature.
Our website may provide links to third-party websites, such as those of our business partners and on-line advisers, users should review their respective privacy policies to learn more about, what, why and how they collect and use personally identifiable information.
The service and materials on this website are provided “as is” and Edgeley Park Events and the hosts of this site expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to the extent permitted by law including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the service or any materials.
Except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, Edgeley Park Events and the hosts of this site and each of the local enterprise companies hereby exclude liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to any information and/or services provided on our website including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages, compensatory damages or loss of profits or data whether based on a breach of contract or warranty, delict or tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
Any discounts for Edgeley Park Events products and services communicated in promotional literature can be removed or amended at any given time depending on availability.
- Edgeley Park Events, from time to time take photographs/film of any activity, the use of this data is solely for the purpose of promoting and publicising our activities through our literature, website, press and TV.
- During the booking process, you must make it known if you are not happy we photograph or film any part of your event.
- Edgeley Park Events will hold all personal data in accordance with its Privacy Statement.
How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
Personal information you give to us:
This is information about you that you give to us by, for example:
- Visiting our Website (edgeleypark.com);
- Using any Web or mobile applications (including online chat);
- Viewing or following our channels on any social media platforms;
- Corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise;
- Attending one of our premises or organised external events;
- Making a booking over the phone
- Completing a registration form to join our mailing list
- Any information provided at the time of registering to use our site, expressing an interest in our event space, making a booking, subscribing to the services we provide through our websites and other channels, following one of our social media accounts, requesting further information or material, managing your personal details (including accessing documentation and engaging in correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise). If you complete any surveys that we request you complete for research purposes or enter any free prize draw, we will collect information in such circumstances as well. The information you give us will typically include your name, address, email address and phone number(s), and may include records of any correspondence and responses to marketing campaigns.
How we use your personal data
Where we have assessed there is a legitimate interest
We may use and process your personal information where we have deemed it is necessary for us to pursue either our legitimate interests as a business, your legitimate interests as a customer or prospective customer, or the Legitimate Interests of a Group company, for the following purposes:
- to correspond or communicate with you generally, for example with company or other relevant news about the events we participate in;
- for marketing activities (other than where we rely on your consent to contact you by email or text with information about our products and services or share your details with third parties to do the same, as explained below);
- for fundraising activities, including applications for any grants or public funding to further the aims of the company
- for analysis to inform our future marketing strategy, and/or to enhance or personalise your customer experience (such as improving the quality or relevance of information we provide to you in future);
- to verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as a customer or potential customer;
- for network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access;
- for prevention of fraud and other criminal activities;
- to comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
- to review facts, assess and improve our service to customers through recordings of any interactions with our staff at our premises;
- for the management of any queries, complaints, or claims you bring;
Events Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings will be considered provisional until a £1000 or 10% deposit (whichever is the greater, except for events not exceeding £1000) is received together with the signed booking form. This deposit is none refundable should your event be cancelled by yourselves.
2. On receiving the provisional booking SCFC will send you a booking form/contract agreement which should be signed and returned with the appropriate deposit. These terms and conditions shall apply to the contract to the exclusion of any terms preferred by you.
3. SCFC sales coordinators will require detailed requirements for your event no later than four weeks prior to the contracted event. After receiving this detail SCFC will issue a Pro-forma invoice estimating your total spend, Payment of this pro-forma is required no later than 14 working days before the event. Payment for late bookings or payment for bookings within 5 working days must be paid by credit card or Transfer. Any Amendments or additions will be required payment in full.
4. Edgeley Park Conference & Events reserves the right to amend or substitute the menu content and price should the circumstances demand.
5. SCFC 2010 LTD reserve the right to charge £1000 bond for certain events to cover the potential damages caused to the premises in addition to the pre-paid account. This bond would be retained until the function has taken place and the cost of any damage to the premises will be taken from the bond before returning the balance if any to you. E.g. 16th,18th Birthday parties, Music events.
6. VAT – unless otherwise stated all prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
7. We do not levy a service charge or gratuities these are entirely down to the client’s discretion.
8. Minimum contracted numbers apply to each event, should the contacted event fall below the agreed minimum number, SCFC 2010 LTD reserve the right to charge for the shortfall of numbers or apply a service charge. The minimum numbers are –
Conferences – 15
Meetings – 10
Dinners – 75
9. SCFC 2010 LTD reserves the right to provide an alternative function suite should numbers be reduced or increased or due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. Provisional numbers are required 14 days prior to your event, Actual numbers are required 7 days prior to the event, last minute changes can be made up to the maximum of 5 people increase or decrease.
11. SCFC 2010 LTD will endeavour to accommodate all pre-notified dietary requirements but cannot guarantee that traces of eggs, Nuts, Seeds, Gluten products etc will not be transferred during the preparation/finishing process however this is highly unlikely.
12. Under no circumstances unless authorised by SCFC Head of Food Beverage and events are you or your guests permitted to consume food or drink which has not been purchased on the premises, A corkage charge will be calculated if this is a requirement.
13. Should you wish to cancel an event you must notify the sales coordinator dealing with your event in writing, the following percentage will be payable and worked out on receipt of written notification and the date of the event. Please see below:
Within 5 working days of the event – 100%
Between 5 & 10 working days of the event – 50%
Between 10 & 20 days of the event – 25%
Between 20 & 30 days of the event – 10%
14. SCFC 2010 LTD ,may cancel your contract with immediate effect by giving notice in writing to you if you fail to pay the events pro-forma invoice for the total spend as set out in point 3, you become bankrupt or insolvent or enter into a voluntary arrangement or any other composition with your creditors, or have a receiver appointed over any of your assets. If in the reasonable opinion of SCFC Events that the property or reputation of our club is at risk of damages as a result of your event or you have not obtained the correct licenses required to fulfil legal requirements to perform your event.
15. We also reserve the right to cancel any bookings due to any football match scheduling or any other unforeseen circumstances. In case of a cancellation due to a football fixture we will do our best to endeavour to offer the client an alternative date. If this is not possible and only in this case will the client be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid.
16. We reserve the right to cancel events and offer alternative dates where insufficient numbers have booked to make the event viable, SCFC 2010 LTD will have no liability to you for any breach of contract or otherwise due to industrial dispute, accident, fire, flood, weather, interruption to electricity or gas supply, acts of god or terrorism or circumstances beyond our reasonable control (a force of majeure event) and we may in our absolute discretion cancel the event where we reasonably anticipate that a force majeure event will significantly affect the performance of our obligations under the contract. In the event of any cancellation for any reason pursuant to this clause any moneys paid by you including deposit will be refunded in full.
17. You or your client shall be responsible for the good behaviour of all persons attending the contracted event, SCFC 2010 LTD events reserves the right to have any persons causing nuisance or damage to the property removed.
18. We also reserve the right to charge the contracted client/organisation for any damage to the premises or property. We would arrange for the relevant repairs and submit an account to yourselves for repayment. In addition, any permanent damage to the carpet in the banqueting areas resulting in the need to replace them will be charged for at a cost of £25 plus VAT per tile.
19. No fixings to our walls floors or ceilings are permitted without our prior approval. Smoke or dry ice haze machines are not allowed on the premises without prior authority.
20. Linen – any linen found to be damaged or abused by the client will be charged for at full replacement cost.
21. SCFC 2010 LTD Events can supply nominated sub-contractors’ provision of audio visual equipment and disco hire. Alternative suppliers are permitted but they must supply full RAMS, public liability insurance and PAT test certificates. Failure to provide the aforementioned documents will deem the event to be cancelled with no refund of any payments already made.
22. SCFC Events warrants to you as follows – services required to be performed by us under the contract will comply with any specification in the booking form/contract agreements, will be carried out with reasonable skill and care, any goods hired or supplied will be of satisfactory quality and fit for any purpose for which such goods are generally supplied or hired and any food will be safe for human consumption and will comply with all applicable food hygiene laws and regulations.
23. SCFC 2010 LTD expect that you warrant to us that you have not been induced to enter into the contract by any other representation or warranty by or on behalf of SCFC 2010 LTD and all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
24. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of SCFC 2010 LTD ( in which case SCFC 2010 LTD liability shall be unlimited) a. SCFC 2010 LTD shall not be liable to you by any reason of any representation, warranty or other term of contract, or profit/revenue, disadvantage in the marketplace or damage to your reputation(whether such loss be direct or indirect) or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss whatsoever; and b. without prejudice to the beginning of point 24 SCFC 2010 LTD shall not in any circumstances be liable to you for a sum greater than the value of the estimated invoice referred to in point.
25. Failure to sign and return these Terms and Conditions will be taken as agreement to these terms.
20% off Corporate Packages Offer
The below relates to the Terms and Conditions for the 20% off corporate packages deal:
- The offer is valid for Silver and Gold packages only.
- Must be booked before the end of September
- The offer is valid for meetings until June 2024, excluding December 2023.
- This offer is not valid for meetings booked before September 2023.