1) What time do gates open?
Gates open at 5.30pm with the entertainment commencing from 6.30pm. Music will be playing throughout the opening times.
2) What food will be served on the day?
Food & drink will be available from multiple kiosks within the stadium with alcohol being served throughout. If you have purchased a hospitality ticket, you will be served a three-course meal in the hospitality suite.
3) What time do I need to arrive if I have a hospitality ticket?
Hospitality opens at 5.30pm with food served from 6pm.
4) What time does the show finish?
The show will finish at 10:30pm
5) Is there onsite carparking available?
Car Parking is not available at the ground nor in the immediate local area. There is a strict resident permit holder scheme in operation around the ground.
6) Are there good public transport links?
We strongly recommend the use of local public transport links via trains into Stockport Train Station (5 minute walk) or buses which drop off on Mercian Way.
7) Where’s the nearest carpark?
Parking is available on the A6 at the NCP car parks and pay and display car parks in and around the A6.
8) Is there a ‘park and ride’ nearby?
There is a “park and ride” scheme in operation along the A6 in Hazel Grove.
9) Will the roads around the stadium be closed?
Road closures will be in operation around the stadium throughout the event and from 10am on the Thursday 2nd June.
If you have any other queries, please email [email protected]
Edgeley Park, Hardcastle RdStockport, Cheshire, SK3 9DD
0161 266 2700[email protected]
© 2021 Stockport County 2010 Limited
Website by Northern Born